Most churches have small groups. They might be in the form of Sunday School, fellowship groups, teams, or LifeGroups. It is important to be involved with other Christians. In our busy lifestyles, we must carve out time to spend with brothers and sisters in Christ. We are simply too involved in too many things to think that this will happen naturally. Here are some reasons why you should be in a LifeGroup (or whatever small group structure your church offers).
1. Because you can get to know your brothers and sisters better.
2. Because it gives opportunity to fulfill the “one another” passages of the Bible.
3. Because the study may be offering just the spiritual boost you’ve been needing.
4. Because it is a privilege to pray with and for one another.
5. Because this is a path our Shepherds have decided will benefit our church.
6. Because most of the time you’re going to enjoy something really good to eat.
7. Because when you stay away you rob yourself of a meaningful experience that will enrich your soul.
8. Because what you’re usually doing during that time is not likely to be something that will feed your soul.
9. Because you could be the blessing that someone else needs. Your sympathetic ear, kind words, warm embrace, or wisdom shared might be just what another needs to make it through another week.
10. Because it reflects your commitment, love, and enthusiastic support of your church!
Pray about it! Thanks for reading. Below are some small group resources for your Kindle. Today’s selections are not free.