These are the most visited posts on my blog this month. Amazingly, the honeybun cake post has disappeared from this list! I blame Pinterest! Anyway, thanks for reading.
10. Those Days. This was posted on a day when facing what we all do at times – the blahs.
9. Top Posts of 2011. I guess top post lists are popular!
8. Nelta Brock 1929-2011. This was a post to honor a friend who passed away.
7. Christ, Our Treasure. Not sure why this post from 2010 had a surge.
6. How to Tame Your Facebook Feed. With the new timeline being implemented, there is a lot of interest on how to set things up on Facebook.
4. Prayer Words. This post has made other top post lists. It’s a great way to kick start your prayer life.
3. A Bible Verse I Do Not Like. Be sure to read all the great comments.
2. Free Kindle Books I’d Get Today. I suppose a lot of people got Kindles for Christmas. Be careful… not all of these books may be free today.
1. Purple Monday. This was a favorite post of mine from a few years ago that I reposted. It resonated with a lot of people.
Once again, thanks for stopping by!