Here are some treasures I’ve found in reading some blogs lately. Take a coffee break and enjoy!
- So, maybe that stat about Christians divorcing at the same rate as the unredeemed is a myth? If you ask someone if they are a Christian, you’re likely to get a ‘yes’ – but you won’t know what they mean by that term. How has that affected the ‘divorce rate among Christians’ statistics?
- Church Bulletins…from hell? LOL Brad Palmore gets a surprise taped to his chair!
- Why You Should Come Up With At Least One BAD Idea a Day! (Thanks Clif!) Sometimes the bad ideas can serve a great purpose! I have them all the time!
- Brian’s Declaration of Dependence. A reminder we all need … because too often we forget.
- Tension in the Pews. Danny Dodd’s thoughts about preachers and the pressure to get it right.
- Praising God with your na-na-na-na-nas? It’s just Greg’s opinion but I happen to agree with it. When does a praise song jump the shark?
- You Never Know What Someone’s Been Through. Life takes us all in to places we don’t want to go. When you look at another person, you’re looking at someone who has had some struggles. Thanks Jim Martin!
Great thoughts friends. Keep up the great work.
Thanks for reading,