Here are the top ten posts on this blog for the month of July!
10. I Was A Stranger – my account of our visit with Church of the Cove, Townsend, TN.
9. The Absolute of Christian Attitude – one part of a trilogy of posts reflecting on Philippians 2.
8. Honey Bun Cake – a favorite almost every month since it has been posted.
7. Serving Others – two poems about serving others that touch the heart.
6. Growing Up Church of Christ – a review of Mike Allen’s book.
5. Momentum: Why We Will Not Give Up – encouragement for the discouraged Christian.
4. Prayer Words – having trouble getting started in prayer? Give these words a try. Although this post was posted in 2002, it has more hits this year than any other post.
3. I Desire Jesus – videos and lyrics from one of the songs on Hillsong Live’s awesome new CD, Cornerstone.
2. To Clothing Manufacturers on Behalf of Fat Men Everywhere – a humor piece about the plight of large men who want to clothe themselves properly.
1. The Chicken Sandwich War – it barely got in on the July posts. The furor over the statements of Dan Cathy, Chick-Fil-A owner and the media’s reporting of it fueled a firestorm!
Thanks for reading. I do not take that for granted. I appreciate your interest!
For your Kindle:
For your Kindle…